Amalfi Coast and Capri are some of the best places to visit in Italy.
We love to visit the Amalfi Coast and Capri in April, May, September and October when there is a little less tourism.
If you go in June, July August, try not to book the Saturday and Sunday, when all locals do there for the weekend.
Lets start from Amalfi Coast:
– Positano is very nice but very expensive.
– Go to Ravello, eat Palazzo Avino
, there are two restaurant inside, choose the one on the right, the one in the left is very expensive.
– Check before in Ravello every day there are a concert/opera in Villa Rufolo
, amazing place.
– Go for the day in Conca dei Marini
stay at the beach and eat a Zeffiro Sereno
. Go to visit Amalfi, in the square looking the Duomo the first gelateria (ice cream) on the right is very nice. Vietri is another spot to visit.
– Eat at Restaurant: Le Grottelle
– near arco naturale ask for a table with view, il riccio in Anacapri go with taxi – sunset amazing – very expensive, Paolino
– very expensive, gioia in Marina piccola near the sea.