- Partigiani lots, it is located from Piazza Partigiani, Perugia. It is a not expensive cover parking in a good position for the shopping in town. From here, you will reach Piazza Italia, Giardini through the Medieval Rocca Paolina, by escalators.
- Europa lots, Piazzale Europa.
- Civico 25, via della Viola – the owner is Filippo. Trendy restaurant. http://civico25.com/
- Enone’, Corso Cavour 61 – Umbrian food
- Officina borgo XX giugno, Yanis the owner is also a good sommelier, also there you can say that you come from il Fontanaro.
- La taverna, high quality Umbrian restaurant, always good! http://www.ristorantelataverna.com/
- Osteria a priori, great food to eat and to buy! http://www.osteriaapriori.it/
- La Fame at via della viola, Giuseppe the owner is a great friend of my friend Linda. https://www.facebook.com/La-Fame-vineria-e-cucina-143472217347523
- Nadir corso Cavour; food km 0
Best in Perugia for aperitivo:
- La bottega del vino, via del Sole, 1. You can ask Filippo e Luigi – https://www.facebook.com/labottegadelvinopg/
- Mercato Vianova, in via Giuseppe Mazzini, 15 – also for dinner – https://www.facebook.com/mercatovianova/?fref=ts
Best in Perugia for shopping
Andrei – Italian gourmand food , wines and dresses…what else you need from one store? Where? In corso Vannucci, http://www.andreishop.it/