Our best and trust hotel : VILLA BRUNELLA http://www.villabrunella.it/
You can EASILY reach Capri By fast boats form Napoli Mergellina
Please pay attention of the taxi, they are very expensive, please ask always costs before sitting…
NOT TO MISS:
- Go to Faraglioni at “Da Luigi”, easy please but amazing sourrandings you can also swim. http://www.capri.net/it/c/da-luigi-ai-faraglioni
You can reach Da Luigi also by boat from Marina Grande because it is a 30 minutes hilly walk way.
- Must a walk to via TRAGARA that reach I Faraglioni rocks.
- Best beach club “La canzone del mare” you can also lunch and dining there. http://www.lacanzonedelmare.com/
- “Da Paolino” they have a nice lemon tree terrace. http://www.paolinocapri.com/
- If you like to stay in piazzetta (main square) area of Capri “Villa verde”
- Outlet to shop Italian dress: da Russo.
- Ice cream gelato da Scialapopolo
- At Ana Capri is nice a walk in the city you can go there by bus, there is a chearlist to reach Solara Montain (Go there in the evening) http://www.capriseggiovia.it/
- Another nice tour is Grotta azzurra visit by boat.
- Night life: Anema e core http://www.anemaecore.com/
- See also the Giardini di Augusto. /Augustos garden and also Villa Iovis. (rest of the villa of imperator Tiberios villa), it is an 1 hour walk.
The natural arch is another nice walk.(from piazzetta, to via longano).
- Have an aperitive at QUISI hotel Quisisana from 7.00 PM. Very chic
- Nice sunset at the light house of Anacapri (IL FARO). There are also nice aperitives and restaurant. http://www.lidofaro.com/
SAILING WITH: http://sailingexperience.net/