The best walking tour for Florence, Rome, Orvieto, Venice by walksofitaly.com
- Michelangelo’s David in the Accademia
- Florence’s famous Duomo
- Ponte Vecchio
- The Uffizi Gallery (from outside)
- The Baptistery Doors (& the Gates of Paradise)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Palazzo Vecchio (inner courtyard)
- Church of Santa Maria Novella (from outside)
- Via de’ Tornabuoni – Florence’s “Fifth Avenue”
- Strozzi Palace (inner courtyard)
- Piazza della Repubblica – Once the roman Forum
- Mercato Nuovo – Florentine leather market
- Orsanmichele Church
- Il Porcellino
- The Vasari Corridor (from outside)
- Loggia dei Lanzi – Open-air Sculpture Gallery
- Dante’s 13th century house
- Medieval “Tower Houses”
Why take this tour?
- This is the complete and elite package, hit all of the highlights, but don’t miss out on the off the beaten path gems too!
- Get super-personalized treatment on our intimate group tour, with a maximum of 12 and an average of just six people per guide.
- Feel like a V.I.P. with our privileged entrance to the Accademia Art Gallery & Michelangelo’s David.
- Instead of rushing through Florence’s treasures, experience the city’s historic center in depth—but in relaxed and a fun way!
- See not just Renaissance Florence, but the contemporary city—including its high fashion shops.
Linda Condorelli Tour Coordinator – Walks of Italy Let us help you plan a memorable & rewarding trip! www.walksofitaly.com | www.walksofturkey.com | www.walks.org US: 1-202-684-6916 | IT: +39-334-974-4274 (+ is 00 from Europe, 011 from US) Facebook us for fun facts, photos, videos, news, and more: facebook.com/walkingtours | facebook.com/traveladventure
Please, remember her that you are our guest at Fontanaro!