We love shopping in Cortona…..
….Shopping in Cortona is one of our best sports!
Here in Cortona, we always find something special: from hand made craft, to quality hand made dresses, courtesy and a nice choice of souvenir!
Here you are a list of things we love to buy:
1) A bottle of wine at Enoteca Molesini, the oldest one. In Piazza della Repubblica 22. http://www.molesini-market.com/index-eng.php
2) A Borsalino hat, the Dolce Vita Tuscan style at Lorenzini Shop in Piazza Repubblica 18, tel + 39 0575603296.
3) Art ceramic at Casantonio in Piazza Repubblica 1, tel +39 0575 603024. or at http://www.stefaniapatassini.it/home.html via Gino Severini 1. Tel. +39 057562869, mobile phone +39 3488632259. The company makes shipments all over the world.
4) Fine art supplies and books at Cartolibreria Nocentini. via Nazionale 32, tel. +39 0575 603602
5) A Hand decorated paper with techniques inspired by the tradition of Tuscany, at Papiro, Via Nazionale 8 – tel. + 39 0575 604081 http://www.ilpapirofirenze.it/index.asp
6) A funny italian vintage souvenir at Antichità in via nazionale
7) A terracotta hand made at Terrabruga, Via Nazionale 54 http://www.terrabruga.com/
8) A Long country chic dress at Arti e Vestiti, at the beginning of via nazionale, 2nd or 3dt shop on the right, a true fashion shop only
about the best quality cotton, linen and wool dresses.
9) Hats, Collars, tshirt, dresses, & co, at Eltre, one of my best shopping. It is located both in Cortona in via Nazionale 74 and Pienza Corso rossellino 105, tel. + 39 0575 62552
10) A pair of leather shoes or a leather jacket or bag at Maledetti Toscani – There are now 2 shops located one in front the other, (piazza Signorelli 6/7). At the woman store check out the sales at the first floor.
11) Best woman shopping at CIVICO 26 IN PIAZZA SIGNORELLI. The shop is opened also at lunch time 🙂
To eat in Cortona:
Taverna Pane e Vino is a restaurant in the historic center of Cortona, which is housed in the old cellars of a 14th century building, where you can feel the warm atmosphere of Tuscany. It was opened in 1997 and today it is a real point of reference for the whole gastronomy of the province of Arezzo. The restaurant offers natural food, a simple and fast cuisine and an informal location.
WHERE: Piazza Signorelli, 27 Cortona (AR) Tel. 0039 0575.631010 – Mob. 0039 347.3493583
OPEN LUNCH AND DINNER, CLOSED MONDAY
HOW TO GO TO CORTONA FROM PACIANO FONTEGIRASOLE VILLAS – Take the short cut turning to Ossaia on the right after the crossing road PERUGIA SIENA,
park outside the city at the first parking (that is free) and go with the escalator it is faster, cheaper and easier!!!