We love shopping in Cortona
We love shopping in Cortona, its a city where to find hand made craft, hight quality hand made dresses, courtesy and a nice choice of souvenir.
Here you are a list of things we love to buy:
1) A bottle of wine at Enoteca Molesini, the oldest one. In Piazza della Repubblica 22
2) A Borsalino hat, the Dolce Vita Tuscan style at Lorenzini Shop in Piazza Repubblica 18, tel + 39 0575603296.
3) Art ceramic at Casantonio in Piazza Repubblica 1, tel +39 0575 603024. or at http://www.stefaniapatassini.it/home.html via Gino Severini 1. Tel. +39 057562869, mobile phone +39 3488632259. The company makes shipments all over the world, which are ensured by UPS and Mail Boxes Etc.
4) Fine art supplies and books at Cartolibreria Nocentini. via Nazionale 32, tel. +39 0575 603602
5) A Hand decorated paper with techniques inspired by the tradition of Tuscany, at Papiro, Via Nazionale 8 – tel. + 39 0575 604081 http://www.ilpapirofirenze.it/index.asp
6) A funny italian vintage souvenir at Antichità in via nazionale
7) A terracotta hand made at Terrabruga, Via Nazionale 54 http://www.terrabruga.com/
8) A Long country chic dress at Arti e Vestiti, at the beginning of via nazionale, 2nd or 3dt shop on the right, a true fashion shop only about the best quality cotton, linen and wool dresses.
9) Hats, Collars, tshirt, dresses, &co, at Eltre, one of my best shopping. It is located both in Cortona in via Nazionale 74 and Pienza Corso rossellino 105, tel. + 39 0575 62552
10) A pair of leather shoes at Maledetti Toscani in via Nazionale!!! http://www.maledettitoscani.com/