Discover the best of Umbria and Tuscany with Christian a passionate of wines from Sweden who fluently speak also English and Dutch.
He will be pleased to show you the wine cellar at il Fontanaro where are stocked a collection of the best Italian wines including organic and bio-dynamic ones.
From the Amarone of Quintarelli, to the Brunello di Montalcino of Salvioni and Casanova de Neri, or the Nobile di Montepulciano of Redi/de Ricci...
And also many super Tuscans like Tiglianello, Sassicaia, Ornellaia and Solaia can be enjoyed.
He will be pleased to help you to discover the world of Italian wine, organizing you the best custom wine tour ever!
- Departure from il Fontanaro for the full day excursion on the best wine roads .
- On the way to Montalcino stop to admire the Unesco heritage of Val D’Orcia and La Foce Area with a foodie stop at the DOPO LAVORO Osteria.
- Second stop at the world’s best cellar CASANOVA DE NERI in Montalcino.
- Visit the city and the Fortress of Montalcino
- Transfer and visit to a family-run winery REDI in Montepulciano, best of the world for the BBC TV! This is also the location that inspired scenes from the movies New Moon, and Twilight.
Visit to the cellar. Wine tasting including:
- Nobile di Montepulciano
- Super Tuscan Orbaio
- Riccio Redi, the delicate white.
- Vin Santo – red sweet and “holy” wine
- The wines are served in matching with a mix of cold cuts, bruschetta bread, local “pecorino” cheese, home made lasagna, and sweet tozzetti = cookies
- Visit of Madrevite, the slow food selected winery of Umbria. From there enjoy the view of Lake of Chiusi (Tuscany) and Lake Trasimeno (Umbria)
To book one of our exclusive Wine Tours please email: email@example.com
Or book directly online while reserving one of our villas at: http://countryslowliving.com/