Alina, a member of AIS (Italian Sommelier Association) and co-owner of The Fontanaro Farm (www.fontanaro.it ) has stocked her cellar with a collection of the best Italian wines including organic and biodynamic ones. Alina takes pleasure in acquainting you with the subtleties of taste, color,
aroma, body and the layered flavors of particular red wines like Amarone, Brunello di Montalcino, Nobile di Montepulciano, Chianti, Sagrantino, Barolo, Barbaresco, Nebiolo, Barbera, Aglianico, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Nero d’Avola. Many super Tuscans like Tiglianello, Sassicaia, Ornellaia and Solaia can be enjoyed.
She will be pleased to help you to discover the world of Italian wine, giving you all the help to organize the best wine tour ever! email@example.com www.facebook.com/italyholiday
- Departure from il Fontanaro for the full day excursion on the best wines Roads .
- On the way to Montalcino stop to admire the Unesco heritage of Val D’Orcia and La Foce Area with a foodie stop at the DOPO LAVORO.
- Second stop at the world best cellar CASANOVA DE NERI in Montalcino.
- Visit the city and the Fortress of Montalcino
- Transfer and visit to a family-run winery REDI in Montepulciano, best of the world for the BBC! This is also the location that inspired scene of the movie New Moon, and Twilight.
Visit to the cellar. Wine tasting including:
- Nobile di Montepulciano
- Super Tuscan Orbaio
- Riccio Redi, the delicate white.
- Vin Santo – red sweet and “holy” wine
- The wines are served in matching with a mix of cold cuts, bruschetta bread, local “pecorino” cheese and sweet tozzetti = cookies